Trigonometry – CAST Rule
This course takes you through the types of Trigonometry questions you can expect to face in your final exam, specifically in relation to using the CAST Rule without a calculator.
Your teacher-in-your-pocket will walk you through each key concept that you need to know, and then she will take you through example questions one by one. All questions are taken from old exam papers and they represent a specific type of question that you will face in your final exam. You will be shown exactly how to approach the different question types and you will be given all the key points that you need to remember when faced with that particular question type.
You will be given the full set of Concept Notes, the Questions that your teacher walks you through and the corresponding Memo.
We cover the South African National Curriculum and use example questions from past IEB papers – so whether you are at a GED or IEB school, this course will make it possible for you to reach your full potential!
This course can also be purchased alongside all of the Trigonometry courses in the Trigonometry Package.
Who is this course for?
- Matric students preparing for the final exams.
- Homeschooling students wanting to test their knowledge and make sure they understand the material.
- University students learning trigonometry and wanting a refresher on the basics
- A desire to pass
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to make hand-written notes and do the revision questions
- An understanding of Grade8-11 Mathematics.
What do you learn?
- Summary of all key concepts
- Using the CAST Rule to determine where the radius / terminal arm of a Trigonometry ratio lies (for example, to determine sin(A =B) without a calculator)
- Using a right angled triangle for SOH, CAH and TOA.
This course is not a full lesson on Trigonometry, it is designed specifically for exam preparation. Your teacher will assume that you understand the basics of Trigonometry and although she will go through the important concepts, the explanations will be specific to the exam questions.
|1||Things you need to know|
|3||Grade 12 Trig - CAST Rule (Notes)|
|4||Grade 12 Trig - CAST Rule (Questions)|
|5||Grade 12 Trig - CAST Rule (Memo)|
|6||Extra Support Options|
|7||GED Matric Maths Past Papers|
|8||IEB Past Exam Papers|